The orange was introduced to Europe in the 15th century. Part of its worldwide distribution is even attributed to Christopher Columbus. He is said to have brought the orange to the new world - to America - during his second sailing trip there. For MediCrew the orange not only represents us because of its cheerful color or its connection to sailing; it also reflects our philosophy:
- Vitality & activity
- Pleasure & health
- Positive thinking
- Utilizing the opportunities for change …
A sailing boat is only as fast as its crew,
a company is only as good as its employees.
- You are looking for a new job, for a carefree future?
- Are your personal parameters just as important as a good salary?
- You like a pleasant working climate, respectful dealings and a supportive professional culture?
- Or you would like to choose your future employer?
Through our employer network, you have a very good chance of being hired by reputable companies. Your wishes are our goals!
If you would like to gain experience in different institutions, develop yourself or test out potential employers, there is also the possibility of employment at MediCrew medicine-care-pedagogy.
What can you expect from us?
- Personal and individual supportg
- Career planning and development
- Good, and above tariff payment, according to IGZ / DGB collective agreement
- Individual working times accounts
- Occupational medical examinations prior to work and provision of professional workwearg
- Needs-oriented further training and qualification measures
- A very comfortable working environment